With proper car care, you'll rarely run into problems with your car. Break downs are proven to happen less with those that regularly take their car in for maintenance. Regardless of your habits, it is still always best to carry an emergency kit with safety equipment and useful supplies to make the situation less stressful. Here is a complete list of everything to pack in your emergency kit!
- Cell phone charger
- First aid kit
- Owner's manual
- Emergency contact numbers (roadside assistance, towing company, etc.)
- Flashlight with batteries
- Water and non-perishable food
- Jumper cables
- Pressure gauge
- Windshield washer solvent and microfiber cloth
- Cat litter
- Ice scraper
- Lug wrench
- Spare tire
- Toolkit (including a screwdriver, pliers, tape, and wrench)
- Umbrella and/or rain jacket
Once you set these items aside, you'll feel much more confident handling what comes your way out on the open road. Even if you do experience a mishap here and there, just remember that it is normal. Accidents are a natural part of life. More importantly, you should stay calm as possible in emergencies.
If your vehicle needs repairs following a breakdown, know you can count on Pro Auto Care for exceptional quality work. Please feel free to give us a call or visit our auto repair shop today.